In honor of Mother's Day, I wanted to say thank you to the many women who make my life better, support me endlessly, and make me smile.
I feel very grateful to have so many kind people in my life. The two little women I'm most grateful for are my daughters. Every single day they remind me of what matters in life and show me how to be a better person. They make me laugh and smile and think.
Ten things having daughters has taught me
1. There is never a wrong time to sing.
2. You can never have too many barbies. Or stuffed animals.
3. Hugs and cuddles cure everything.
4. It's not all about me.
5. My most annoying traits will be parroted.
6. Someone is always listening. Usually when I don't want them to be.
7. At the end of the day, if everyone is safe and smiling, nothing else matters.
8. My mom wasn't as mean as I thought.
9. I'm not always right.
10. If I have a treat, I'm going to have to share.